Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Victory is ours

Well, i get back home from LBCC. That was really awesome event and thanks to everybody who was there. It was really great show.
I uploaded some photos here on myspace

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=257022910&albumId=848040

Now to pics.

Animals War.
In 2012 will be a great war between people and people. Kinda weird, ha?
But psycho japanese will use animals as weapons. Yeah!
So this is commander of turtles machine gun squad. In another words TMGS (almost TMNT).
Thier mission is now complete.
And they happy.

This is the worst description I ever made in my life, but I slept only 5 hours. So, be gently.

Oh, wait a minute. They walking through ruins, where life was flow just before two hours. And commander sing:
"I’ll carry this flag
To the grave if I must
Because it’s flag that I love
And a flag that I trust"
- Rise Against (Hero of war)

Damn sad, ha. Anyway, I gotta go. It just not my day for stories.



Also as you saw, my blog a bit changed. Well, still work on it and this pic be the main now. Ha!



A while ago I made this message for band Whorecore. Well, pretty much time spend after this day. But it still a work, that I proud of.
Collaboration with Nir Doliner

No comments: