Friday, December 9, 2022

Blue Queen remake

This drawing I made a long time ago, but never posted a sketch of it. It's a Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland, which in the colored version of mine became Blue. But this is already another story...




Remake of the old drawing

https://www.deviantart.com/alexlandish/art/Blue-Queen-506386854?fbclid=IwAR2ua2Z4KoZur7Z_BoMuwPDfUd6fmzJJYpTHOfovYzUSW3nbVv3YNNe37Ww

In the previous version the character was falling a bit. Also there was a problem with the shoulders. They were too small compared to the head. And hearts in the background were kinda ugly, so I replaced them with nicer hearts.
And as I said previously I wanted to draw the Red Queen, but couldn't find a nice colour palette. The blue tones however fit nicely. So I left it this way.



Design I made for European Commission article




No comments: