Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We've got the fire to burn these motherfuckers down

Phew! Finished ) He-he. I couldn't find better name. I was listening many times song "Ful Nelson" by Limp Bizkit and saw exactly this picture in my mind. First I wanted to draw Johnny from Fantastic Four, but it didn't make any sense, because he is not a villian. So I just put random guy, that can remind Human Torch.

I never draw tornado before. I mean tornado in color, so I took some life photos for example. And as you see, it didn't help ) But this is fire tornado, so I always can say like: "Hey! This is tornado that actually not exist, so I can color it as I want!"

What else? Ah! I will use this picture for my tomorrow homework.





And these two last pages for my school. First one where story begins and last where it ends







My friend Zen and me made a video for Kickstarter.com (the world's largest funding platform for creative projects)

You can read about this project here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hcmp/pink-power-3 and support us by making your donation if you want


No comments: