Saturday, May 10, 2008

Violet girl

Here we go again!
So i got some news for you guys. I going to be with my friends from Bizzart tattoo studio at motomusic 2008 in Tel-Aviv at 16 may at street Dizingoff from 12:00-17:00 under the bridge!Phew!So much information. Anyway, you can find over there some new staff.I'll be happy to meet you guys over there.
Now about some business=)))). I still working on part 2 "Who never sleep" and soon will show you some demo. I just have to take my lazy ass and make good demo for you, guys. So wait! (bad word=)))
Ok, and this drawing is for you, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

הי אני עריצה די גדול שלך יש משהו
בסגנון שאני פשוט מתה עליו
תגיד אך אתה מצייר את זה? בהתחלה רק קווים כללים ואז אתה ממשיך בעזרת תוכנה? ואם כן אז איזו? תודה מראש

Anonymous said...

חיי!
קודם תודה רבה לך על מילים שלך.
אני מצייר הכל עם אפרון ואחרי זה סורק ועובד בפוטושוף