Monday, June 17, 2024

Paper planes remake

I fixed a little bit of this drawing I made 2 years ago.


I didn't change much, but the foot was killing me and I lost my sleep. After realising it cannot be this way, I decided to change it.
And yes I cheated!
Instead of drawing the foot according to the laws of human anatomy - I just cutted this part. Haha, whatcha gonna do about it? Right, nothing...
Also here and there I improved some stuff, I made her hands a bit bigger, I added this fluffy thing on her sweater. So I think it looks much better now. I really do.







4242

Just a friendly reminder - I drew it with a pencil first.
And If you look at this sketch long enough - you begin asking yourself who is this brave person who gave me an art diploma? I mean come on, even first course newbies draw human anatomy better...







No comments: