Saturday, January 31, 2009

Firestarter

Some of you, guys, probably see that i not updating my art! Yes, shame on me! This month was crrrrraaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy. But anyway I did it. hohoho!
So I think name firestarter is best for this pic. He got "fire" and he "start" doing smth. What exactly? Hmmm... let's see. Ok, we got bath full of acid. Awesome. So he is some kind of chemist maniac. But jeez, i got a lot of super villians drawing and violence. Let's think in another KIND way. This is not acid. Let's say it's Sprite. Ok, kid like Sprite and once he bought a lot of bottles with drink and filled bath. What? When you was a kid, you don't remember about some weird staff you did?? Of course yes. Alright. And a gas mask is against gases (who know). When you got so much sprite in bath it can be dangerous. So, guys, do it on practice and tell me if for real need a gas mask. But don't shake it!



Secondary i working hard on my last book on Who Never Sleep trilogy, so here you got....ammm...let's give you page 6

4 comments:

Barbara Lourenço said...

Its a freaking shae that in my country i never saw your books...T_T
Looks awsome the two pics ^,~

FRENZIED said...

Awesome work man! Need your book...

Landish said...

Yo, thans a lot guys!

Landish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.